Top Five G-Suite Plugins for Data Analysis
- Since day-to-day work can be a grind, it’s imperative that marketing teams extend the functionality of their G-suite software.
- Tools like Supermetrics allow you to customize and automate data any way you wish, while AutoCrat allows you to merge your Google Sheets into an email attachment.
- Blockspring is a powerful plugin that connects Google Sheets to a variety of APIs for the purposes of data collection and analysis.
- Code Blocks makes it much easier for users to pull code and format according to taste.
- Import.io effectively allows you to import data found on a website into a spreadsheet, making data analysis a breeze.
The fast-paced world of digital marketing relies heavily on data to drive business actions and decisions. Since day-to-day work can be a grind, it’s imperative that marketing teams extend the functionality of their G-suite software. The following top five G-suite plugins for data analysis will help save time and make high-level analysis a breeze!
Supermetrics for Google Sheets
Supermetrics is great for pulling metrics into one place without having to navigate to multiple platforms for data collection. The selling point on this plugin is that you can save money as it cuts out the need to purchase additional reporting services from third parties. Added bonus: it allows you to customize and automate data any way you wish so you can focus on the data that really matters. Pricing for the Supermetrics Google Sheets plugin starts at $69/mo.
Code Blocks for Google Docs
Code Blocks for Google Docs makes it much easier for users to pull code and format according to taste. Code Blocks comes in handy when members need to compile and debug batches of code that require attention from technical teams. It’s also worth noting that Code Blocks has an active user community. Key features include:
- One-click syntax highlighting
- Language detection
- Multiple color themes
- Inline code formatting, or as blocks
- Preview of changes before publishing
How many times have you finished editing a spreadsheet only to be bogged down by the email process? Say goodbye to those lost minutes and hello to AutoCrat – an email plugin that allows you to merge your Google Sheets into an email attachment without leaving the browser. AutoCrat can also be automated to send documents across entire teams eliminating the need to keep track of a reporting cadences. Highlighted features include:
- A clean and simple user interface
- Fast and reliable performance
- Single document per merge
- Hyperlink merge
Import.io effectively allows you to import data found on a website into a spreadsheet. Have you ever stumbled across competitive data and wanted to compile in one place? No problem! Import.io will turn any link into a table and allow you to edit the columns as you see fit. The bulk extractor template system comes in handy when you want to import data straight to a Google Sheet. Pricing starts at $249/month, and more info can be found at https://www.import.io.
Blockspring is a powerful plugin that connects Google Sheets to a variety of APIs for the purposes of data collection and analysis. You’ll need to create an account, install the plugin, and connect to the services from where you want to pull data in from, but Blockspring will definitely help streamline workflow. Blockspring is popular enough to have earned honorable mentions in publications such as Wired, and TechCrunch. Priced from $29/month, Blockspring offers a free trial (at the time this blog was written.)
That does it for this installment of recommended marketing tools meant to save your organization time and money. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out other related articles on our blog!